The best fully integrated study system available featuring a network simulator and integrated lab exercises.
With hundreds of practice questions and interactive lab exercises, CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching All-in-One Exam Guide with Boson NetSim Limited Edition covers what you need to know and shows you how to prepare for these challenging exams.
- 100% complete coverage of all official exam objectives
- Exam Readiness checklist - you're ready for the exams when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Step-by-Step exercises integrated with the Boson NetSim Limited Edition
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Electronic content includes:
- Boson NetSim Limited Edition with 18 simulated lab exercises
- Boson Exam Engine with two CCNA practice exams
- One hour+ of video training from the author
- PDF copy of the book
- Glossary in PDF format
System requirements for the Boson NetSim LE and the Boson Exam Engine:
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0
- Processor 1-GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 3-GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
- RAM 512MB (Minimum); 2GB (Recommended)
- Hard Disk Up to 100MB of available space
- Display 1024×768, 256 colors (Minimum); 1024×768 high color, 32-bit (Recommended)
- Active Internet connection
Glen E. Clarke is an experienced trainer, author, and technical editor and holds a number of industry certifications including Microsoft’s MCSE, MCSD, MCSA Messaging, and MCSA Security. He is also CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA A+ certified, and has also achieved the Prosoft Security Analyst (CIW SA) certification. Glen works for GigaBlink Technologies Inc., a training and consulting company located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, and is also an active member of the High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA).
Richard A. Deal has almost 15 years of experience in the computing and networking industry including networking, training, systems administration, and programming. In addition to a BS in Mathematics and Literature from Grove City College, Richard has a number of certifications from Cisco: Cisco instructor, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), and Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP). Richard operates his own company, The Deal Group Inc., and currently works as an instructor for Computer Data, Inc.