English for Everyone Box Set ― Intermediate and Advanced 3+4, Course & Practice Book (with Online Audio)(共四冊平裝本)(美國版)
- 系列名：English for Everyone
- 出版社：DK Pub
- 作者：Inc. Dorling Kindersley (COR)
- 規格：24.1cm*20.3cm*9.5cm (高/寬/厚)
- 促銷優惠：English for Everyone 英語學習展-單75三73
《English for Everyone》英語自學用書。套書分級落在多益考試500-900分之間，插圖輔助原意簡單不複雜的例句，更以顏色、方塊分解文法結構、時態變化，搭配母語者標準發音之音檔及多樣化練習題，突破牢記死背的學習法。
Our Intermediate to Advanced Box Set is a great bundle of supportive reference guides and practice books to introduce English language rules, grammar, and vocabulary at an advanced level.
Ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans, the Course Books use visual teaching methods to introduce the English language, reinforced through a variety of exercises and examples when used alongside the bundled Practice Books.
In Level 3, expand your English conversational topics by increasing the detail around your interests, life stories, and achievements, as well as being able to give instructions, advice, or solutions to problems. Continue to an advanced understanding in Level 4 and cover topics such as family life, careers and business, news and media, and even laws, rules, and regulations.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured program for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Box Set provides:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and color-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units, mirrored in both the Course and Practice Books for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of English grammar in use, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalised learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their prompts and translations
The English for Everyone Level 3 & 4 Bundle resources cover the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
- CEFR: B1 – C2
- TOEFL: test paper 340-580, computer-based test 60-240, and online test 20-95
- IELTS: 3.5-7
- TOEIC: 500-900
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that supports English learning for adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading, and writing.
Gill Johnson is an experienced English-language teacher, author, teacher trainer, and conference speaker. She currently runs a large modern languages department at an international school in Sussex, UK, and spends her holidays training teachers worldwide.
Victoria Boobyer is a freelance writer, presenter, and trainer with a background in English-language teaching and teacher management. She has a keen interest in the use of graded readers and the sound pedagogical use of technology in teaching.
Thomas Booth worked for 10 years as an English-language teacher in Poland and Russia. He now lives in England, where he works as an editor and English-language materials writer, notably of course books and vocabulary textbooks.
Barbara MacKay is an experienced English-language teacher and author. She has written for major English-language publishers including Oxford University Press and MacMillan Education.
Claire Hart is a freelance author of English-language materials. She has published a range of print materials and created several online courses. She also teaches English at the University of Applied Sciences in Neu-Ulm, Germany.
Course consultant: Tim Bowen has taught English and trained teachers in more than 30 countries worldwide. He is the coauthor of works on pronunciation teaching and language-teaching methodology, and author of numerous books for English-language teachers. He is currently a freelance materials writer, editor, and translator. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
US consultant: Professor Susan Barduhn is an experienced English-language teacher, teacher trainer, and author who has contributed to numerous publications. In addition to directing English-language courses on at least four different continents, she has been President of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, and an adviser to the British Council and the US State Department. She is currently a professor at the School of International Training in Vermont.