Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the freshest and best Danish food, immerse yourself in Viking history, and make a pilgrimage to the home of Lego; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Denmark and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Denmark Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Sami, Finnish culture, Finnish design
- Over 43 maps
- Covers Copenhagen, Sealand, Funen, Jutland, Møn, Falster & Lolland, Bornholm and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Denmark, our most comprehensive guide to Denmark, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer; or Pocket Copenhagen, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017