Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Plunge headfirst into the mapcap mayhem of Djemaa el-Fna, reflect on the beauty of Ali ben Youssef Medersa, spend the night in an atmospheric riad; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Marrakesh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers El-Fna, Mouassine & Bab Doukkala, the Central Souqs, Riad Zitoun & Kasbah, Ville Nouvelle, Palmeraie and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Marrakesh's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Morocco guide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.