Now you can learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book, by John T. Hansen, PhD. Using this interactive coloring workbook, you can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Online access to Student Consult-where you'll find the complete contents of the book and much more-further enhances your study and exponentially boosts your reference power. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!
Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as the Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures . Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
- Access the full text online as well as already completed exercises at Student Consult.