第1 章 最簡單的英語表達法
1. It's eight o'clock.
2. Most stores close at 11:00 p.m.
3. Mary doesn't go out very often.
4. Do you speak English?
5. What time does the movie begin?
第2 章 用進行式說純正英語
6. I am talking with a client.
7. Are you going to Taipei this weekend?
8. Is John coming with us for lunch?
9. I am going to go to the bookstore tonight.
10. I was planning to fish this weekend, but~
第3 章 用英語操縱對方的秘訣-Will
11. I'll stay home this evening.
12. I'll do that right away.
13. The car won't start.
14. I'll help you with the bag.
15. Will you carry the bag for me?
16. When will you find out the results?
17. I'll call you when I get there.
18. I'll let you know.
19. You'll get wet.
20. John will be taking calls while we go to
第4 章 如何正確表達事件的時間
21. Before you leave, you need to call John.
22. Wait here until I come back.
23. After I'm done reading the book, you can
24. Where shall we go on vacation this year?
25. I phoned you last night.
26. I called you last night.
27. I didn't do much work this morning.
28. Did you enjoy the party?
第5 章 完成式在會話的應用
29. Have you traveled a lot?
30. Have you ever been to France?
31. I've just had dinner.
32. I've already told him.
33. A lot has happened since I last saw you.
34. He hasn't written me for two months.
35. We haven't been to Disneyland yet.
36. How long have you known Mary?
37. I have been running for the last forty
38. When I arrived at the party, she had
39. I used to play golf.
第6 章 大膽的假設
40. If I didn't want to go, I wouldn't.
41. I wish I knew the answer.
43. I wish I had come earlier.
44. I wish you wouldn't drive so fast.
45. How many cars are involved in the
46. The house wasn't damaged by the storm.
第7 章 英語會話常用被動式
47. The Olympics will be held in Atlanta.
48. Are you being helped, sir?
49. I haven't been invited.
50. The car should have been fixed yesterday.
51. The problem can be solved.
52. I want to be left alone.
53. John got fired from his job.
54. You should have your hair cut.
第8 章 英語會話慣用法
55. I saw her go out a minute ago.
56. Can you smell something burning?
57. I can't make him come.
58. I can't imagine you riding a motorcycle.
59. May I borrow your car?
60. I may fly to Hong Kong next Tuesday.