‧Easy Chinese Easy Readers is a series of stories designed for primary school students. This series is composed of 4 volumes and each volume consists of 16 readers.
‧The readers are good for students learning Chinese with PYP Chinese curriculum or any school-designed curriculum as intensive and/or extensive reading materials. The 4 volumes can also go with the Chinese Made Easy for Kids, Books 1-4. Each story matches with a topic in the books.
‧Each story is supplemented by tips for teachers, exercises, vocabulary explanations, English narration, and digital resources.
16 Stories in Volume 1
1. 十只小青蛙 Ten Little Frogs
2. 二和一在哪裡 Where are Two and One?
3. 以恩的漢語地鐵 Ian’s Chinese Subway
4. 米米買蛋糕 Mia Bought a Cake
5. 誰送的生日禮物 Who Gave the Birthday Gift?
6. 我要一個妹妹和一個哥哥 I Want a Younger Sister and an Elder Brother
7. 爺爺有哥哥 Grandpa Has Elder Brothers?!
8. 加加喜歡什麼顏色 What Colour Does Jia Jia Like?
9. 我們的校服 Our School Uniform
10. 叔叔不一樣了 Uncle Becomes Different!
11. 畫動物 Drawing Animals
12. 妹妹不吃水果 Little Sister Does Not Eat Fruit
13. 哥哥不喝果汁了 Elder Brother Will Not Drink Juice Anymore
14. 老師的書包 Teacher’s School Bag
15. 米米的玩具房子 Mia’s Toy House
16. 一田的臥室裡沒有床 No Beds in Yata’s Bedroom